Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, October 23, 2006

A 9/11 victim?

This is just a warmed up inheritance story. They are just trying to spice it up by using 9/11 as a background.

---------------- Original Message --------------
Subject: Mutual Relationship (21-Okt-2006 10:29)
From: ge34@email.it
To: ge34@email.it


Greetings to you and your family,

I choose to reach you today by email because it is the fastest and most secured means of communication available to me right now. However,this correspondence is un-official and private,and should be treated with confidentiality.

I am Mr.Daniel Gerard,a senior account manager with Shanghai Commercial Bank,London branch; I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction.

The Management and the Legal department of my Bank in a recent meeting, recommended that the account of one of my late client CANTOR FITZGERALD,who was one of my branch depositors,if yet unclaimed by next month should be declared dormant and sent to the Bank's Treasury according to our Banking and financial law.

My late client CANTOR FITZGERALD,died in world trade centre september 11,2001 incident that befell the United State of America, ever since the incident the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this site:
http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/victims_list.htm

CANTOR FITZGERALD is a national of your country and worked as an expertriate with an oil firm here,he is an account holder in my branch, he owns a dollar account with the sum of US$6,200,000.00 (Six Million, two hundred thousand United States Dollars only) deposited in a fixed deposit account with my branch .In fact, since his death, no next of kin of the Dollar account holder(the brother) nor any relative of his has shown up to claim his money because he has the account as a secret account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with me.

I am fully convinced that no one will come forward to claim the funds before the given period,this is where I am interested and why I want to present you as the relation of the deceased,I will use my position here in the bank and give you the relevant documents and contacts to file the application and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the money to your nominated bank account, I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the money and then advise you exactly how we should handle it.

Please include your Private Telephone/Fax Number/Contact Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction.

Do not be bothered that you are not related in any way to to my late client as I am in position to afix your name as the next of kin.

The whole Procedures will last only 7 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully.After the transfer of the money we shall share the money 60-40,that is I will have 60% while you will have 40%.

I await your urgent response to this mail.Reply to my Private E-mail: daniel_gerard@latinmail.com
Yours truly,
Mr.Daniel Gerard


Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home