Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, October 23, 2006

Another heart rendering "I've got cancer" story

This is another rehashed tear jerker ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Passionate Appeal. (12-Okt-2006 3:19)
From: safina200@minicaragua.com.ni
To: undisclosed-recipients


From: Mrs. Safina Roland

Greetings in the name of God. Please let this not sound strange to you.I
am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the brian which affected
my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it
is quite obvious that according to my doctors they have advised me that I
may not live for the next six months, this is because the cancer stage has
gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless baby's
home, married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My
husband died in a fatal motor accident. Before his death we were true
Christians.


Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited
belongings and deposited the sum of US$18.3 million dollars with a
Security Company. Presently this money is still with them and the
management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the
money or issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my
behalf since I can not come over because of my illness. Presently I'm with
my lap top in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer
of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have
told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see
that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and
distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the
motherless baby's home where I come from. I want you God fearing to
also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows.


If you are interested, please contact my Late Husband's Lawyer Barr.
Anthony Michy on email: drmichy001@gmail.com with the bellow informations.
Then he will give you the contact of the Finance House, and will also
issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary
of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated
herein.

Full names_________________
Contact Address________________
Telephone/fax numbers____________

God bless you.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Safina Roland.

Tags: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home