Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

This must be the shortest scam e-mail ever!

In all my years of following the dealings of these people, I have read a whole lot of stories which were, sometimes, masterpeieces of imagination. This one is short and to the point. Just the same it is a scam e-mail.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Investment proposal we need your help please!! (31-Mai-2005 19:00)
From: ejan12004@tiscali.cz
To: undisclosed-recipients

DEAR RESPECTFUL ONE,

I know my message will come to you as a surprise.Don't worry
I was totally convinced to write you in reference of the transfer of
US$19 MILLION DOLLARS to your account for onward investment
(hotel industries) in your country.we offer you 25% of the total sum
for your assistance and 10% for expenseces on like phone calls etc.
please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank yours sincerely,

Miss Elizebeth/ Jane Lamine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home