Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Inheritance E-Mail II

This is great stuff. Elington wrote to tell me that my uncle Arthur has left me some money. Seriously though, as you can see from my previous post about my very own inheritance e-mail. These people just coast through the internet looking for potential victims who post personal details with their e-mail addresses.

Elington sent this e-mail to my yahoo account. I use my profile there for contact purposes. As such I get buzzed on my messenger from all sorts of people. A lot of them say they are single women looking for marriage candidates. But that is another story .....

Here's the E-Mail:


Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 06:45:21 -0500 (EST)
From: elington rob
Subject: Hello Michael Holdcroft Urgent Reply
To:


FROM ELINGTON ROB
HALLMARK BANK NIGERIA PLC.
PRIVET EMAIL elington_rob@yahoo.ca
PRIVET TELEPHONE NUMBER (234-80-38362651)


I am a senior Accountant in my Bank and Accounting officer to Mrs. Arthur Holdcroft, who was a contractor with the Witwatersrand Johannesburg Gold Mine, Johannesburg, South Africa. In the year 1994, my customer, his wife and their two children were involved in plan crash, Air Bus (A310) flight KQ431, which happened in Kenya.

Since then, the decision making Board of my Bank have made several enquires to their embassy to locate any of my customer's extended relations but to no avail.

Hence the need to contact you since you share the same family name with the deceased.

I have contacted you to assist in receiving the money which I control the deposit account of my customer before the account get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this Huge deposits of US$12.6M was lodged.

The Bank has published several Notice for the Next of Kin of the deceased to apply for collection of this Funds or have the account confiscated within a shot Period of time.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3years now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this Account valued at US$12.6 million dollars can be paid to you after, you and me can share the money,60% to me and 40% to you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law. Please get in touch with my email and send to me your Telephone and fax numbers to enable us further about this Transaction.

Note, this transaction requires high confidentiality, therefore use my private information above in your future correspondence.

Best regards,
Mr. Elington Rob,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home