Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, March 21, 2005

Mustafa needs help

This one looks as though somebody is just trying his luck. No promise of millions of dollars, just a percentage.

Here's the e-mail:

From: sheriff mustafa [mailto:mustariffy@netscape.net]
Sent on: Monday, 21. März 2005 13:47
to:

Subject: consider your self

sir:
Good day to you out there,this might sound funny.I am an African,from The GAMBIA. I was once a chief security in one of the Embassy in Libya, North Africa.that was the year 2003. but for now,I am in one of the Europe country.I came with some Amount of money, of which am finding difficulties,on how to process this fund.The amount is much.

All i needed now,is a comfortable place to work out this fund.I am ready to abide to your Decision or any opionion of yours.Which will bring us good Benifit between us.Percentage is sure every bit of the process, is going to be between me and you only.You can contact me with this e mail address mustariffy@netscape.net

I am waiting your reply.

your sincerly,mustafa sherif .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home