Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, January 21, 2008

Money Transfer Scam | Yukos Oil | Mikhail Khordokovsky

Ever since Mikhail Khordokovsky was put in jail (or better said a labour camp somewhere in Siberia) this message has been seen quite often.

Of course, anyone knowing who Mikhail Khordokovsky is will know of the wealth he had and a story like this one could be taken as true.

Rest assured it is, as usual, just the bait for unsuspecting victims.

My advice?

Just delete it and forget it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MRS LARISA SOSNITSKAYA <mrslarisasosnit07@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Jan 20, 2008 12:05 AM
Subject: BUSINESSS PROPOSAL
To: undisclosed-recipients


Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Larisa Sosnitskaya, personal treasurer to Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky Former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company and Bank Menatep here in Russia. I have a very sensitive business proposal for your partnership, with documents of a large amount of funds over US$46(forty six) million which Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky,handed over to me before he was detained and jailed in Russia for Tax Invasion, thereby leading to the freezing of his finances and assets. Already the funds have left the shore of Russia to a European Bank where the final crediting is expected to be carried out.

While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposition political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president and he is presently in Jail now.

But in summary, the funds come in via Bank Menatep to a more secured Bank in Europe. This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 20% for your "management fees?. All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted Sum and I will re-profile the funds with your name, which will enable the European bank transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this Sum to relocate to another continent on investment programs with you if possible.

As Soon as I confirm your readiness to partner and assist me on the transaction, I will provide you with the full details contain therein and my identification.

Email Me On mrslarisasosnit07@yahoo.com.hk

NB: I advice you read more of this ordeal from

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
http://www.supportmbk.com/mbk/mbk_bio.cfm
http://mikhail_khodorkovsky_society.blogspot.com/

Thank you in anticipation for your reply.

Yours Faithfully,


Mrs. Larisa Sosnitskaya

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home