Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Mony Transfer Scam | Gold from Ghana | Mercy Kofi

With the market price of Gold reaching 870 USD per ounce (32.15 ounces = 1 Kilo) this offers a potential profit of 18470 USD per Kilo. Which makes a total profit of 18, 470500 USD!

What a pity that it's just a scam e-mail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kmercy <kmercy@libero.it>
Date: Jan 2, 2008 12:33 PM
Subject: !!!GOLD DUST FOR SALE!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients


!!!GOLD DUST FOR SALE!!!
My dear,
How are you today?. I am madam Mercy Kofi, 57 years old. A citizen ofGhana Republic, West Africa.Our community have 1000kgs of gold dust forsales.
We are local miners farom Ghana. I am here in Netherland with a member of my family , looking for a serious buyer of the gold dust.
I will be going back to Ghana 4th January 2008 for urgent family meeting living behind my family member to handle
the transaction.
Below are the offers:
Commodity : Gold dust (AU)
Origin : GHANA Republic.
Quantity : 1000 KGS
Quality : 24 carat +
Purity : 93 %
Price :$9.500 per each kg.
For further informations please kindly call me
Email:kmercy57@yahoo.com
Tel:+31-622-173-038
Regards.
madam Mercy Kofi

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home