Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Transfer Agent Scam | Winfrey Kline

Here's a further e-mail targeting people looking for ways to earn an extra income. As usual it is an offer which looks attractive, but will lead anyone who actually does into trouble.

Money laundering and fraud are just two of the things you can get charged for.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WINFREY KLINE <winfreykline@yahoo.com>
Date: Jan 12, 2008 6:42 PM
Subject: EXTRA INCOME
To: undisclosed-recipients

EXTRA INCOME

Good Day,

My name is Winfrey kline, I am an artist based in London (United Kingdom) coming from a modest background, and I emphasize simple pleasures and inspirational messages through my paintings. As a devoted Christian, I use my gift as a vehicle to communicate and spread inherent life-affirming values.
I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans; they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIERS CHECKS, which is difficult for me to cash here in London, United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a Part-Time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn't affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states. I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, we are working on setting up a branch in the state, and so for now I need a representative in the united state who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.

These payments are in money order or cashiers checks and they would come to you in your name if you were willing to assist as a representative. So all you need do is cash the money orders/cashiers checks deduct your percentage 10% and Western Union Charges then wire the rest back.
But the problem I have is trust, But I have my way of getting anyone that gets away with our money, you are to receive payments which will be sent to you by FedEx or ups from my business partners, which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via Western Union. NOTE: All charges will be deducted from the money so you are rest assured that you wouldn't send a dime out of your personal money.

All I need from you now to start up this is your trust and three details as stated below,
(1) Your full name that the Money orders/Cashiers Check will be issued
(2) Your address where my customers will send the Money order/Cashiers Check to for you to go and cash.
(3) Your cell or direct phone number for easy communication.
I await for your Favorable responses

Mr.Winfrey kline
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB
England, United Kingdom

1 Comments:

At 10/8/10 18:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. This is what i got, under the same person's name. Looking for a place to rent.......


August 10, 2010 4:21:58 AMApartment Adress 225 W. 6th St. #402, Long Beach, CA 90802
From: Winfrey Kline Add to Contacts
To:

6 Files Download All
12698D04.jpg (4KB); 12698D05.jpg (4KB); 12698D08.jpg (4KB); 12698D09.jpg (6KB); 12698D10.jpg (6KB); 12698D14.jpg (7KB)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your interest. First of all, I must thank the Lord that I found an intending tenant for my apartment ,My name is Winfrey Kline,I own the apartment you are interested in and I lived there with my husband and my only daugther before we relocated to West Africa.

My Job here in Nigeria involves going to interior villages to give food and clothes to the less priviledged ones in the Niger delta region and I also use this opportunity to preach the word of God bringing them to the knowledge of the gospel of Christ,We work with the a charity organisation. You can learn more from: http://www.orphanage.org/africa/nigeria/childrenofmary/index.html
.
I came here with my family and It was due to my transfer thats we left the apartment and also want to give it out for rent. We are looking for a resposible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean at the time, and the person that will rent it to take it as if it were its own.My Husband is also a pastor with christ embassy church here in Nigeria as well.

This 2 bedroom apartment at Apartment For Rent In 225 W. 6th St. #402, Long Beach, CA 90802,which goes for $800, security.It has the folowing features Air onditioning,Walk-in closet, Hardwood floor, Tile floor, Living room,Breakfast nook,Refrigerator, Stove/Oven,garage, Balcony, Deck, or Patio, Cable-ready,High-speed internet ,Garage parking, Wheel chair accessibility.


This apartment is not furnished and We want to give it for rent and looking for a resposible person that can take very good care of the apt. for us.So for now,We are here in Lagos,and our house and the keys/documents of the house are with us here,we tried to look for an agent that we can give this document before we left but could not see and we are as well as dont want our house to be used any how in our absence that is why we took it along with us here.

I hope you will promise us to take very good care of the house. If you are comfortable with the price and really need this apartment, Contact me immediately with the following details.

APPLICANT'S PROFILE
1)Your Full Name
2)Your Full Address
Phone Number?
3)How old are you?
4)Are you married?
5)How many people will be living in the Apartment?
6)Do you have a pet?
7)Do you have a car?
8)Occupation?
9)How long are you renting for?

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,plese we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this ourproperty and God bless you more as you do this.

You can also call my husband: +234 8056966827 for more details . The pictures are attached and you can also go see the building, though you cant view the inside because we have the keys here.. Thanks and you are welcome

Regards
Winfrey Kline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home