Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Money Transfer Scam | Barcley Bank | Miss.Ema Oke

This is an almost exact copy of the previous message. The name has been changed slightly and a different e-mail address is being used.

It almost looks like they are split testing this message.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Miss.Ema Oke <misssemaoke@yahoo.com>
Date: Dec 26, 2007 1:51 PM
Subject: ATTN: BENEFICIARY.
To: e@yahoo.ca


Dear Sir,

My name is Mrs. Okere. I work with the Barclay bank Ghana West Africa.
kindly be informed that we have over draft of US$29.5Million dollars in our bank. So based on this matter, I and my pattern has decided to contact a foreign person like you whom shall then contact our bank as the beneficiary to the fund as we shall present you to the bank.
You will get 40% plus 5% of the total sum for your assistance. Be advised that you will be responsible for any charges out side the bank, which is why we are giving you the above mentioned 5%. But be informed that all transfer charges at the bank shall be deducted from the total sum.

All required of you for now is just to call me on my direct cell phone +233 206777941, or forward your cell phone number so that I can call you and advise you on how to start your first contact with the bank. We need a lawyer as well for our documentations. Remember on no condition shall my name be mentioned before the bank, because I work there, I hope this is well understood by you.

Regards,
Mrs. Okere.
Ghana, Accra.
West Africa.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 28/12/07 16:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had also received a notification last dec.20,from uk national lottery telling that I won a big amount. They also informed me that I will receive a parcel together with a cheque as soon as possible. They also got my name, address, tel number and occupation.
I was almost believed that I'll become a millionaire soon until I've read and open about crime-online email scam.It's really not worth my effort taking seriously such notices from UK national lottery. Thanks writer!

 
At 28/12/07 17:24, Blogger Michael Holdcroft said...

You're welcome. I'm glad that I helped you see the truth behind these e-mails.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home