Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Money Transfer Scam | Barclay Bank | Ifeoma N.Okere

This character's writing qualities are somewhere about primary school level. Let me ask you. Would you do business with someone who cannot spell partner correctly?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ifeoma N.Okere <ifeoman.okere@yahoo.com>
Date: Dec 27, 2007 1:07 PM
Subject: Hello My Dear.
To: e@yahoo.com



Hello,


My name is Mrs. Ifeoma Okere. I work with the Barclay bank Ghana West Africa.
kindly be informed that we have over draft of US$29.5Million dollars in our bank. So based on this matter, I and my pattern has decided to contact a foreign person like you whom shall then contact our bank as the beneficiary to the fund as we shall present you to the bank.

You will get 40% plus 5% of the total sum for your assistance. Be advised that you will be responsible for any charges out side the bank, which is why we are giving you the above mentioned 5%. But be informed that all transfer charges at the bank shall be deducted from the total sum.


I need your cell phone number so that I can call you and advise you on how to start your first contact with the bank. We need a lawyer as well for our documentations. Remember on no condition shall my name be mentioned before the bank, because I work there, I hope this is well understood by you.



Regards,
Mrs. Ifeoma Okere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home