Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, October 26, 2007

My ATM Card at the Skye Bank

As far as I can recall I have never had any contact with Bello Range (great name isn't it?) at all. Considering that, this e-mail is assuming that I know why he is contacting me.

There is no mention of the amount of money I will be getting, just that I will get a ATM card to withdraw the money with. He does mention that I only have to invest 146$ for an Affidavit, which leads me to believe that Bello is trying the inheritance scam with this one.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Bello Range <unitednations1@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Oct 26, 2007 10:22 AM
Subject: Contact Skye Bank for your ATM card payment
To: unlisted-recipients


My dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your Bank Draft but have not heard from you for very long time so I went and deposited the Draft with SKYE BANK PLC here here in Nigeria, because I was travelling to London to see my boss and will not come back till next month end. I have arranged with them to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe. You have to contact Mr.Frank Anderson of the SKYE BANK with your full contact informations such as follows.

1. FULL NAME
2. YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
3 PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

Mr.FRANK ANDERSON is in position to release your ATM CARD to you and his contact detail is listed below.

Mr.FRANK ANDERSON (ATM CARD DEPARTMENT,SKYE BANK PLC.
EMAIL: cemicb@hotmail.com

I have paid for the processing and delivery charges.The only Money that your are going to pay to them is only $146 Dollars which they will use to obtain the Affidavit Of True beneficiary from the Federal High Court Of Benin Republic. Try to contact them as soon as possible to quicken the processing of your card before your draft gets Expired .We await your response immediately.

Thanks

Bello Range

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home