Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another Hang Seng Money Transfer

This one is kept short and sweet too.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sweettalkyn16@optonline.net
Date: Oct 24, 2007 6:24 PM
Subject: PLEASE READ AND REPLY
To:



PLEASE READ AND REPLY
Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Song Lile, the director of operations in Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m. After a successfull transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. If you are interested, send me the following; Full names, Current residential address,Private phone number, Age, Sex, Occupation and Professio through my private email;(emailsonglileprivate@yahoo.com.hk) and I will give you more details on how we will execute this project.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Song Lile.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home