Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The dishonourable Rev.Father Eric Nielsen

This is the "Widow with Cancer Story" with a twist. Father Eric wants to give the money donated by the woman to you to manage.

Would you give money to someone you don't know? I wouldn't.

There is honour in giving to the needy, but this story stinks of dishonour.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Jan 24, 2007 3:28 PM
Subject: Greetings
To: xxx@xxx.xxx

Greetings Please join me to work for the lord. I am Reverend Father Eric Nielsen a catholic priest of the Cathedral Church Rome Italy. I am soliciting for your help to assist us in a search for comfortable properties to buy in your Country for establishment of Churches as I have decided to spread all our funds raised and contributions mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. I need your trust. November last year 2006, we received a donation of US$10Million dollars from a 68 years old wealthy Kuwait business woman a long time breast Cancer patient. She decided to donate these funds to us in order to enhance God’s work and to benefit charity because of her deteriorating condition and her cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. According to the doctors she won’t live more than 2 months. I need you to collect this fund and distribute it yourself. The funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is my main concern.20% of this money will be for your time and efforts, while 80% goes to charity. I found your e-mail address in the web directory, and I have decided to contact you. I will give you more details and position of the funds as soon as I receive your reply. Please I need your urgent reply to enable us carry out this project together for the benefit of charity. Send your reply to me on ericnielsen4@myway.com God bless you. Rev.Father Eric Nielsen

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home