Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, January 22, 2007

Peter Fisher and the inheritance scam

Look at this. Peter says his deceased client has the same surname as I do. That means I am an ideal candidate to act as "next of kin" and get the loot.

I wonder how many people he sent this e-mail to? If my information is right, he probably sent it to a list of between 500 and 2000 e-mail accounts.

Let's say 1% of 500 answer. Let's further say that of the 5 people who answer, just two end up paying him money. Usually they ask for somewhere around 800$ the first time round.

If they pay just once, this e-mail earned the crooks 1600 $ for about an hours work.

If they do that once a day, they will earn anything around 584,000.00 $ a year.

Do you now see why these people are doing this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Fischer
Date: Jan 22, 2007 12:45 PM
Subject: Re:Very Urgent!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients

PETER FISCHER
42 Camp shill Road,
London United Kingdom.
Tel: + 44 703 194 0825
Email: peter_fischer44@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please permit me to introduce myself to you.I am PETER FISCHER, An Accountant in London, United Kingdom. I got your contact from the British Council, and I have decided to contact you so that we can carry out this mutually beneficial business transaction.
My late Client (A National of your COUNTRY) until his death aboard an AERO FLIGHT 801 in 2001 deposited a total sum of $5.5M with the THAMES BANK, UNITED KINGDOM.

Meanwhile,you share the same SURNAME as my late CLIENT.Please reply back via my private email: peter_fischer44@yahoo.co.uk,for more details informations.
Yours truly,

PETER FISCHER

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home