Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sgt. Irvin Shawn - Is this a real GI?

This message from a GI serving in Iraq is hardly real. I don't want to say that this cannot happen, because Iraq and the US have show us several cases which shouldn't have occurred.


In this case, the language is wrong. A GI does not write or speak like Europeans, and especially not like Africans. Although the writer tries to keep his language more western.


Things like "superior" should be "Commanding officer", "Squad Leader". Or the word "juncture", for example, is hardly know in the US vocabulary. And what "petit officers" are I have no idea. If he means a "petty officer", this is not a phrase used by GI's.


This is an original story, but full of mistakes.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Waiting For Your Response. (04-Apr-2006 1:08)
From: i_shawn3@virgilio.it
To: undisclosed-recipients

From: Sgt.Irvin Shawn
Sgt: Third (3rd) infantry Division US Military
Iraq
Direct

Dear Friend

My name is Sgt.Irvin Shawn i am an American soldier, serving in the military with the Third (3rd) infantry Division in Iraq. I and my superior after going on a rampage on Saddam Hussein palace in Baghdad discovered a substantial amount of money. You may need to check out the following BBC website to confirm more of our discovery which was made know to the government, but this particular one is a top secret:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

This fund in question was moved to a secure place with the assistance of our contact person in UK (A private attorney of our UK military colleague); the total is $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five million US dollars).Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep these funds in our bank account. It is on this juncture that we decided to seek your assistance to keep this money for us in your account or an offshore account controlled by you.

There is no risk involved whatsoever. If you are interested I will send you the full
details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? To ensure confidentiality, when you receive this letter, kindly reply me via e-mail signifying your interest including your confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication and also your contact details for identification

You can see photo of counting involving some petit officers in my unit.

Respectfully submitted


NB: Forward your response to
my direct email address: irv_shawn@yahoo.co.uk


Tags: , , , ,


Powered by Qumana


2 Comments:

At 4/4/06 17:55, Blogger Jeff said...

This is nothing more than a Nigerian bank scam transposed into an Iraqi scenario.

Anyone who's received one of these things would recognize the format immediately.

 
At 15/8/06 13:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Received this through work via Alibaba. How many Sgt.Irvin Shawn,s are there out there with a fortune to give away?


Sgt. Irvin Shawn.
Email: irvinshawn515@myway.com

Good day to you,

My name is Sgt. Irvin Shawn I am an Ex-American soldier, who served in military with Third infantry Division in Iraq. Three years ago, we discovered some huge amount of money in Baghdad neighbourhood belonging to Saddam Hussein, I smuggled some part of these funds in two trunk boxes out of Baghdad, which is being kept safe in a secured finance company in Europe. You can go to this web link to read about events
that took place here: can't click, copy & paste to your address bar.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Basically, am writing you due to the situation I found myself and can not return back to America again because I was among five US soldiers questioned by military officials after some of that money was allegedly stolen, as I have absconded from US military and am now in refugee camp undergoing Medical treatment.

I have killed in war and I found no peace anymore on Planet Earth as I have been diagnosed of Cancer.I have decided to look for someone like you to help me retrieve these funds from Courier Company where this funds is right now, after you claim this funds, kindly disburse these funds to any charity organisation on earth as I know that this will only be a way Almighty God can forgive me in all human killing I encounter during war.

In honesty, after claiming these two trunk boxes from Courier Security Home, you shall have 10% of total funds, disburse 90% to four charity organisations on planet earth. Each box contain the sum of fifteen million United States Dollars, (Total of US$30Million). I do not want any money from these funds rather than spending all on humanity for me to have forgiveness of sins from Almighty God who seeth us all from above and that is why you must do this in honesty and trust, I can not return back to my lovely country and I have been diagnosed of Cancer of Lungs and Oesophagus due to Bomb explosure I inhaled duing my escape our of war

I shall inform you and send you Authoritative Certificates of Deposit/Required Documents that will enable you lay claim to these Trunk boxes containing funds on my behalf as soon as I hear from you.Kindly forward to me you personal contact informations (Names and Address, Telephone and Fax numbers, Your Job Titile and Occupation/Company Names if you are willing to assist in this matter.

My watch word is to trust you and ensure confidentiality, and I await your swift responce on my personal email below:

irvinshawn515@myway.com

Yours Sincerirty,
Sgt. Irvin Shawn.


Attachment: Pictures

See big Picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home