Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Sunday, April 02, 2006

AMINATA BOISSY and another risk free deal

A damsel in distress is always good for a 419 scam story.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: URGENT (02-Apr-2006 15:46)
From: aminata_boissy@yahoo.ca
To: undisclosed-recipients

ATTN SIR, I am contacting you with reason that we are going to be of a great use to each other. My name AMINATA BOISSY, I am the Daugther of late chief Bagulo BOISSY before his death, my father was the former foreign minister of my country Angola . Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowlegde of my contacting you. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained. all through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about a some that loged in BANK which he deposited with my name in a BANK in Senegal for security reasons the sum of $16m (SIXTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) which was his own share from a sale of Diamond when he was in the office, After the burial of my late father, I made frantic effort on the best way to handle this money, i sought adviSe from an attorney who advise that I must seek for trustworthy business partner. However, I sincerely ask for your ! assistance to get this fund out of the BANK and your share for assisting me will be 20% of the total sum, 10% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred in the course of concluding this venture and the remaining 70% you will help me to invest it in your country. I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% risk free. Incase if you have any question do not hesitate to contact me as I wait for your favourable response.
Best regards
AMINATA BOISSY.


Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home