Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, April 03, 2006

Abbey Johnson - A poor orphan story

This is also a seldom seen scam e-mail. Abbey is telling the same story about being a poor orphan and daddy was poisoned by his business partners. All very sad stuff designed to get the tears running.


Strangely enough it works.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: From Abbey Johnson (02-Apr-2006 17:10)
From: abbeyjohnson@universia.net.mx
To: undisclosed-recipients

FROM Abbey Johnson

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am the only child of late Dr and Mrs Bello Johnson.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Cote D'Ivoire before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss a business deal.

When my mother died on the 21st October 1987, my father took me so special because I am moteherless.

Before the death of my father on 24th November 2005 in a private hospital in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that during the war in my country, he moved the sum of (Eleven Million Six Hundred thousand United States Dollars) and deposited with a security company in Nigeria but the security company does not know the contents of the consignment because my father deposited it as family treasure.

His last words before his death, was that I should move to Ghana where his enemies will not know my where about then from Ghana that I must find any possible means of moving out and naturalize in a foreign country where I can put up solid investment with the money so that I will not lack anything as his only son.

Now, I am staying here in a village in Kumasi Ghana with a teacher and his family of 4. Though they are poor but caring.
My father's desire is that I seek for a foreign partner in a country where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes, (Such as Real Estate management).
To fulfil my father's dream for me by moving out of my country, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following way:

(1) To serve as the guardian of this fund.

(2) assist me in putting this sum of money in safe keeping by accepting to receive it from the security company with a letter of authority from me.

(3) to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your efforts/input after the successful conclusion of this transaction.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within a few days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you immediately. Thanks and God bless you.

Abbey Johnson


Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home