Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, March 31, 2006

Miss Philomina wants to get to know me

This is a new. The refugee story is coupled to the "I want to get to know you" type of approach you see in the personal portal type of web site.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: hello dear friend. (30-Mrz-2006 18:55)
From: philo_0001@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed-recipients

Hello my dear frend,
Good day to you,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you i will also like to know about you.Moreover,remember that distance or colour does not matters but LOVE matters a lot in our life time.
I believe that this is an opportunity for me to introduce myself to you as well, my name is miss Philomina Nelson from liberia in west africa , fair in complexion , 5.7ft tall , never married before presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in senegal
l am residing here as a refugee and the reason was because of the war that happened in my country of orgine which i lost my Dad & my Mum , it was a very sad story
It was one early morning that the rebbels attacked our house and killed my dad & my mum in a cool blood.it was me and my junoir sister that managed to made our way to the near by country where we are now in the refugee camp.
l do not know if you have heard in the past about it,the war victimised us,what l am saying is that l lost my parents in this war and this is not something to write about,and as every thing is subsiding l am trying to put the feelings away from me by corresponding with people arround the world if posible and to share my expirence and to discuss personal issues and to see a way to move ahead in life to forget the past.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently, there are some certain things very personal that l may like to discuss with you in the future if everything goes well with our knowing each other.
I will like to know what you are doing for a living and your marital status,and if posible where you are now and more about your family,l have to stop here now and i am looking towards to hear from you soon.
Cares,
Miss Philomina.


Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home