Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, March 31, 2006

Micheal Dada says I am due some money from Nigeria

No that is not a spelling mistake. I would think that anyone who is called "Michael" like me would be able to spell his name correctly. That is the first mistake.

The second one is that the "ATTN:" line quotes Daniel Imperato.

So it looks like "Micheal Dada" is a cover name and they were very sloppy with the text they copied.


-------------- Original Message ----------------------------------
Subject: INTERNATIONAL CLAIM!! (31-Mrz-2006 12:33)
From: mickdada7@yahoo.co.in
To: xxx@xxx.xxx

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: mickdada7@yahoo.co.in

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
DEPARTMENT
QUARTERS, 15 TINUBU SQUARE,LAGOS,
NIGERIA.

ATTN: Daniel Imperato,

From the records of outstanding contractors/inherintance due for Payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your Name was attached as the next of kin to one of our late contractor.

Your payment has been discovered as next on the list of payment. So, I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also be advised that because of too many contractors that I have to pay at this First quarter of the year, you will only receive the sum of us $10,000,000, ten Million United States Dollars.

So that I will be able to pay other people, but my promise is that I will make sure that you receive your balance later. Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1. Your full name.
2. Phone, fax and mobile #.
3. Company name, and address.
4. Profession, age and marital status.
5 Account details

As soon as this information is received,it will be compared with what I have in the computer already,thenafter your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to your nominated bank account directly from Central Bank of Nigeria.

Mail me as soon as you receive this letter for further Directions.

This order is from the presidency.


Yours faithfully,


Dr.Micheal Dada.
Secretary,Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

- Micheal Dada


Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 29/2/08 20:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel Imperato is a wacky presidential candidate in the US, who sends out his own press releases claiming all kinds of ridiculous things. He's actually quite a hoot, you should google him sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home