Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, March 31, 2006

Pat Aholou wants to pay me for past efforts

Now this original. You could call it a follow up scam e-mail. Although I don't believe for a minute that these crooks are keeping a separate database of willing helpers.


If you are stung once by these guys you will never volunteer to be a victim again!


------------ Original Message ------------------------------------
Subject: Do contact Ms. Paula for your fund. (30-Mrz-2006 22:31)
From: ptahlou@yahoo.com.mx
To: xxx@xxx.xxx


¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!

Ahora puedes escribirme a: ptahlou@yahoo.com.mx

Good day,

Greetings to you and i hope all is fine with you and your dear family. I am sorry for the latest of this information but i know something must come out from this. Therefore the great thing has haapened to me, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. Presently I'm in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my Personal Assistant in BENIN her name is Ms. KOFFI PAULA, her email: mspaulakoffi@yahoo.ca or call her at 00229 97 08 51 52 and ask her to send you the total sum of $200.000.00 (TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) certified Money Order which I raised in your favour for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Personal Assistant Ms. KOFFI PAULA and give her your address where to send the Money Order to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Personal Assistant on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Ms. KOFFI PAULA without any delay.

Best Regards,
Pat Aholou

- Pat AHOLOU


Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home