Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, March 31, 2006

Madam Joyce Rssll - funny name or spelling mistake?

I would like to be a "money re-profiler" like Joyce, wouldn't you?


This e-mail is short, but you can instantly recognise the African touch. Nobody uses "Madam" these days. Or do they?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Madam Joyce Rssll, (30-Mrz-2006 16:19)
From: madamrssll@netscape.net
To: xxx@xxx.xxx

My Dear,
Compliments.
I am Madam Joyce Rssll,Account Director in Post Bank Netherlands, and I represent the former C.E.O of an Oil Company in Russia.
I seek your partnership in using your name and informations to Re-Profile Ten Million United States dollars(10,000,000.00), kept in a finance firm located in Europe .You will be offered 20% as management fee for investment in your country or outside your country in which you will advice me.
If you are interested, write back WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION LIKE PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS.by Email:" madamrssll@netscape.net" and I will provide further details.
I look forward to your reply.
Regards,
Madam Joyce Rssll. www.postbank.nl


Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home