Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, December 02, 2005

A very rare type of scam e-mail!

Now Mr. Kema is trying the honerable "business man" approach. It's not often you see this type of e-mail, but it seems obvious that he is targeting business owners.

Unfortunately, even experienced business men and women fall for this type of story. I have spoken countless victims who should have known better, or at least should have treated the offer with a healthy portion of skepsis

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE. (24-Nov-2005 16:15)
From: jokema@mail.com
To: xxx@xxx.xxx

INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

Dear Friend,

I am an Auditor who is willing to place funds in investment opportunities available.

I have certain amount of money I wish to invest in private and start-up companies with potentials for rapid growth in short-terms.

I am interested in placing part of the fund in your company (if any), If by-laws allows for foreign investment. If on the other hand you do not have a company,
I will be happy to listen to any business propositions you may have.

I will like you to contact me through this e-mail :johnsonkema@netscape.net. As well as sending me your company profile (if any) or other necessary informations.

At the meantime, I will appreciate it if you can provide me a few details of yourself . (Full name, age, address and occupations e.t.c)

Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

Thanks and God bless.

Your Faithfully,

Johnson Kema.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home