Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A never ending story?

larry adama: Good Day Sir
Michael Holdcroft: Larry, what can I do for you?
larry adama: Sir i need ur urgent assist?
Michael Holdcroft: oh yeah?
larry adama: that is why i need you Sir?
Michael Holdcroft: what is why you need me?
larry adama: Because u are capable for this transaction Sir?
Michael Holdcroft: Are you still talking about the 18 million?
larry adama: not $18 million Sir
larry adama: is $14.8 Million?
Michael Holdcroft: Oh yes, I remember
larry adama: so that is why i am telling u to assist me Sir?
Michael Holdcroft: So tell me what you need?
larry adama: all i need from u is ur bank account number where the fund is going to transfer in to Sir?
Michael Holdcroft: Larry, sorry I have to go out with the dog. Get back to later.
larry adama: Sir ok
larry adama: So when are u going to tell me if u are intrested in it sir?
larry adama: i promise %40 Sir
larry adama: later when u coming in we right?
larry adama: take care Sir and come back save

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home