Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Stella Obasanjo will be with us for some time to come ...

"Casmir Polly", that is an original name. The question is, is it a real name of just a piece of fiction? The e-mail is certainly is not real!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: MERCY (19-Dez-2005 22:23)
From: caspolly@xasamail.com
To: xxx@xxx.xxx

My name is Mr Casmir Polly, I am the Accountant of the Late Mrs,Stella
Obasanjo the wife of the Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo. Mrs,
Stella Obasanjo just died on the early hours of Sunday 23rd October 2005 in a hospital in Spain where she went for a surgical operation.

Before the death of Late Mrs,Stella Obasanjo she placed thee sum of
United States Dollars (U.S.$67.2m) in a security company in Spain

The Security Company does not know of the content of the boxes in their
vault, I happened to know of the content of these boxes because I am the
accountant handling all the late president's wife financial matters.

The documents of these funds are on my position so I seek assistance to
get the funds out, her family,does not know of these funds including the
president.

I here by seek a trust worthy person who is ready, so we can complete this
transaction as soon as possible and this person will get 30% from the total sum.

Please respond back with your full contact information if you are willing to assist me on this transaction. on this.
email: pcash205@yahoo.co.uk

View web site bellow for obituary of late Mrs.Stella Obasanjo.

Mr CASMIR POLLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home