Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, August 22, 2005

This was a discussion with someone who lost money with the SKL lottery scam

I often get contacted from people who have lost money to the various lottery scams. Here is one on Yahoo, where "Hassan" reports having lost 2150 Euros on the SKL lottery scam!
 
Remember that? I reported on that one only a couple of days ago.
 
<DISCUSSION START>
 
Holdcroft: Sure, I am usually reachable between 8 am and 3 pm central Euopean Time. Try and catch me during those times. Michael
 
hassan: can you plese give me your contact address as well as contact number, so that i cn call you between the european time.
 
Holdcroft: you can call me on +49
 
hassan: hello sir
hassan: im from india
 
Holdcroft: ok
 
hassan: i just want to know about skl lottery
 
Holdcroft: ok that's easy to answer
Holdcroft: SKL is a German state lottery and
Holdcroft: these crooks are using the name to
Holdcroft: try and get money from people all
Holdcroft: over the world
 
hassan: actually sir on 3rd august , i got an email that im the winner of euro 800000
 
Holdcroft: great, you will never get any money
 
hassan : fot that i have to contact the agent
 
Holdcroft: and he wants a fee
 
hassan: no, i claimed for that on 4th aug,
hassan: ya, they asked me to open an account with caja de madrid
 
Holdcroft: ok
 
hassan: i deposited 950 euro, the acct mgr, then they asked for 1200 euro more for remmitance code, i again deposited
 
Holdcroft: oh no
 
hassan: and they sent me the payment slip (ie telegraphic transfer sheet) that they transfer the funds
 
Holdcroft: and didn't transfer any money
 
hassan: and in the slip again now they are asking for 1300 euro more
 
Holdcroft: I can believe that
 
hassan: as every day i got an mail from them, they always confirm the status, now can you help me
 
Holdcroft: The only thing you can do is
 
hassan: yes
 
Holdcroft: not to answer any of their messages any more and
 
hassan: ok
 
Holdcroft: to stop all communications with them
 
hassan: ok
 
Holdcroft: There is no way
 
hassan: ok
 
Holdcroft: we can get these
Holdcroft: people
 
hassan: ok
 
Holdcroft: you can only prevent the
Holdcroft: loss of more money by
Holdcroft: not answering them any more
Holdcroft: I am sorry to hear that they have
Holdcroft: money from you
Holdcroft: but
Holdcroft: that is what they want to achieve is
Holdcroft: getting as much money out of a victim
Holdcroft: as possible
 
hassan: is cajamadrid bank is also envolve with them
 
Holdcroft: as far as I know it is a legal bank but
Holdcroft: they are also being used by the crooks
 
hassan: i got asignature sheet from the them
 
Holdcroft: ok, this usually a forgery. can you mail it to me?
 
hassan: ya
 
Holdcroft: ok info@crime-online.info
Holdcroft: if you want to talk to me you can reach me in my conference room
 
hassan: ill mail you their attachments
 
Holdcroft: it does not cost any money
 
hassan: let me know how
 
Holdcroft: you need a microphone on your pc and software from http://www.conferentia.de/download/conferentia.exe
 
hassan: ok, ill try, but ill mail you all the documents
 
Holdcroft: good, I am
Holdcroft: away for the next 60 minutes or so
 
hassan: ok
 
Holdcroft: but you can send me a message on yahoo if I am not
Holdcroft: in the room
 
hassan: ya sir surely ill send
 
Holdcroft: I know I cannot help you get your money back, but
Holdcroft: I will help as much as I can
 
hassan: thank you sir
hassan: ill get back to you very soon
 
Holdcroft: ok
Holdcroft: see you later
 
<DISCUSSION END>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home