Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, August 22, 2005

Get your verbal update here!

This a good example of crooks using a legal website and organisation name for some really dirty deeds. They even go as far as to set up a domain name similar to Atlanpole to give the impression they are from this organisation.

But be warned it is a bad trap where you can not only lose money but also find yourself on the wrong side of the law!

--------------- Original Message
Subject: SINCERE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED (22-Aug-2005 12:31)
From: info@atlanpolecomonline.com
To: unknown@111.111.111.111

ATLANPOLE COMPANY
Château de la Chantrerie
BP 90702
F-44307 Nantes cedex 3
France
Website: www.atlanpole.fr

REQUEST FOR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

I represent ATLANPOLE COMPANY based in FRANCE. We are searching for sincere representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in America and other nearby countries as well as making payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your country. Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10%(ten percent) of whatever amount
you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the following:
(1)Your full names:
(2)Contact address:
(3)Home/office phone:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Age:
For more verbal update please contact me through my personal email;
antonio_alire@linuxmail.org
Thank you for your time.
Very Respectfully,
MR. ANTONIO ALIRE
(MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO ATLANPOLE COMPANY, FRANCE).

5 Comments:

At 2/9/05 15:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael,

I just received this email and I thought it was some sort of scam. Thanks for posting this!

 
At 20/9/05 16:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom've just send me the mail saying can be interesting business.... Hopefully people like you are here to prevent us!

Thanks

Ekaterina

 
At 7/1/06 15:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too just received this email. I am unemployed and was glad to find your posting so I did not get scamed.
Thank you

 
At 1/3/06 17:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I got the same email except it came from a mr muller. I replied to the email. I am out of work nd i have two little girls to take care of. He had a guy call me and now he is sending me a check for a lot of money what happens now how will i get into trouble if i have no money in my account anyway

 
At 2/3/06 09:05, Blogger Michael Holdcroft said...

My advice is to ignore all of their calls, e-mails or any fax you may get from them.

They say you will get a check, but there will always a reason to demand a payment from you. Believe me you will never get any money from them.

Should they send you a check don't give it to the bank, it will bounce or is a forgery.

I have spoken to several of these guys on the telephone. They don't care if you are out of work or have no money to spare. They just want a payment from you.

Look at it this way, even if you send them only 1 dollar, they have won!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home