Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, August 22, 2005

Where's a commerce directory at Yahoo?

I often wonder if these people write like this on purpose. Are they trying to give the impression that they are not educated? Or are they?

-------------------- Original Message ---------------
Subject: Need Your Help Urgently. (22-Aug-2005 17:05)
From: ahmed_ishat@walla.com
To: ahmed_ishat@walla.com

Hello sir
this ahmed .ishat. okadigbo the son of late senator chuba
okadigbo from nigeria ,i got your information from yahoo directory of commerce .and there is this favour i need from you ,i have $29.5million usd which is under my care which i inherited from my late dad during his last regime in government as a senator in my counrty ,he made away this money and am the only person he diclosed this issue to ,but now am on exile running after my life ,my dads enemy who is probbing about this money are after my life.and now the money is in security company in,i have the video clip of this money which i am sending to you immediately.pls i want you you to assist me transfer this fund in to your accout in your country, then i will come over to your country for the sharing of this fund if we are succesful in transfering this fund then i will like you to send me an invitation letter from your country which i will use to get a visa and come over immediately, friend , 30percent of this money will be given to you, then 10percent will be set aside for any
expenses both of of us may incure in the cost of this tramsfer pls will like to hear fom you immeiadtely.
my alternative email is ahmed_ishat05@yahoo.com
my regards from
ahmed okadigbo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home