Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Kenny is really trying hard

Oh yes, Kenny really wants to keep in contact with me:
 
kenny_ama111: hello
kenny_ama111: ok
kenny_ama111: thanks sir for your kindness
kenny_ama111: i appricate
mike_hcg: no problem
kenny_ama111: i shall wait for you
kenny_ama111: you already have me email
kenny_ama111: .
mike_hcg: just let me get this contract finished
mike_hcg: I'll get back to you next month
kenny_ama111: i will want you to keep this transaction very confidential
kenny_ama111: you have my email
mike_hcg: ok, I won't say a word to anyone
kenny_ama111: can i have your mobile number i will call you next month
mike_hcg: I don't use mobiles
kenny_ama111: no phone number
kenny_ama111: ?
mike_hcg: bye for now
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home