Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Chatting with Kenny on Yahoo

I was as surprised to get a call from Kenny on Yahoo Messenger today. He buzzed me and sent me a mail at the same time. I spent some time chatting with him, but you can read the conversation for yourself ...

Here's the chat:

kenny_ama111: sorry for distourbing you. i really want to talk to you
about something very important and urgent.
i got your contact through yahoo member search i have a
good deal to talk over with you sir.
mike_hcg: what do you want?
mike_hcg: I'm still waiting
mike_hcg: Are you busy?
kenny_ama111: sorry sir
kenny_ama111: i need your assistance
kenny_ama111: my brother was killed by his political
kenny_ama111: oppo
kenny_ama111: i want you to help me claim his deposited treasure
kenny_ama111: in london
kenny_ama111: as the beneficiary
kenny_ama111: i am sorry you might think you have not meet with me
mike_hcg: no problem. how does this work?
kenny_ama111: but i am assureing you that this is safe , why i am despirately looking for a honest person is because this is over due
kenny_ama111: i shall give you all the informations to work with
kenny_ama111: Sir if i may ask were is your location
mike_hcg: Germany
kenny_ama111: ok
kenny_ama111: can you call me now
kenny_ama111: ?
mike_hcg: sorry we are having a thunder storm and the phone does't work
mike_hcg: tell me how this works
kenny_ama111: ok
kenny_ama111: i shall instruct the security company to contact you immediately
mike_hcg: how much money are you talking about?
kenny_ama111: UDS 8.6MILLION
kenny_ama111: ONLY
kenny_ama111: IN A SAFE SECURITY COMPANY
kenny_ama111: I WANT TO ASK SOME QESTIONS
mike_hcg: go ahead
kenny_ama111: WILL THIS MONEY BE SAFE IN YOUR CUSTORDY
kenny_ama111: ?
kenny_ama111: HOW MANY % WILL YOU WANT IN THIS DEAL
kenny_ama111: ?
mike_hcg: sure, it's safe with me
kenny_ama111: GOOD
kenny_ama111: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL SIT ON THIS FUND WHEN IT GETS TO HIM
mike_hcg: I see
kenny_ama111: ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT SIT ON IT PLEASE
mike_hcg: what should I do with it?
kenny_ama111: AS THIS IS THE ONLY THING LEFT FOR MY LATE BROTHER CHILDREN
kenny_ama111: PLEASE
kenny_ama111: WHATS IS YOUR FULL NAMES
mike_hcg: it#s written on the screen
kenny_ama111: what
kenny_ama111: MIKE
mike_hcg: it's written to the left of theis
kenny_ama111: MIKE WHAT
kenny_ama111: ?
kenny_ama111: I WANT YOU TO WRITE ME EMAIL NOW AND GIVE ME YOUR FULL DATAS
kenny_ama111: I SHALL IMMEDIATELY FORWARD IT TO THE SECURITY COMPANY TO CONTACT YOU
mike_hcg: do they work on weekends?
kenny_ama111: no
kenny_ama111: THEY DONT WORK ON WEEK ENDS
mike_hcg: I see
mike_hcg: I have been thinking
mike_hcg: I have a friend in Nigeria who is looking for people who want to invest money. Are you inerested?
kenny_ama111: NO
kenny_ama111: UNLESS
mike_hcg: no diamonds or oil?
kenny_ama111: WHEN THE FUND
kenny_ama111: IS OUT
mike_hcg: when the fund is out ... what?
kenny_ama111: YES
kenny_ama111: THATS THE ONLY MONEY
kenny_ama111: I HAVE HOPE ON
mike_hcg: I see
mike_hcg: when should the money be picked up?
kenny_ama111: IT DEPENDS
kenny_ama111: ON IF I COULD SEE A SEROIUSE PERSON
kenny_ama111: TO ASSIST
mike_hcg: I see
mike_hcg: I'm serious allright
mike_hcg: but
mike_hcg: I asked when the cash should be picked up
mike_hcg: because
mike_hcg: I am leving for Thailand tomorrow for 4 weeks
kenny_ama111: hello
kenny_ama111: so
mike_hcg: cat got your tongue, or what?
kenny_ama111: please
kenny_ama111: if you are serouse
kenny_ama111: write me email
kenny_ama111: include your phone and fax number
kenny_ama111: whats your age please
mike_hcg: I am serious, but I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow
mike_hcg: if you can wait that long
mike_hcg: I'll help you
kenny_ama111: ohhhhh
kenny_ama111: then
kenny_ama111: can you
kenny_ama111: send the details
kenny_ama111: i demanded
kenny_ama111: telephone fax number
kenny_ama111: names
kenny_ama111: adress
kenny_ama111: we can be comunicating by email
kenny_ama111: kenny_ama111@yahoo.co.uk
mike_hcg: sure. I'll contact you when I get back. How's that?
kenny_ama111: too long
mike_hcg: maybe you have found someone else until then
mike_hcg: I just haven't got the time right now
kenny_ama111: what i am saying is this
kenny_ama111: if you are ready
kenny_ama111: you can send the infos
kenny_ama111: pending
kenny_ama111: when you will come back
mike_hcg: I said I do not have the time right now. I have to finish a contract
mike_hcg: which I need for Thailand
mike_hcg: and I have to be out of the office in 20 minutes, so
mike_hcg: you will have wait until I get back next month
mike_hcg: or forget it
mike_hcg: I will get back to when I get back. Bye for now


and the E-Mail on top:

Kenny Iwuagwu schrieb:
Datum: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:01:43 +0100 (BST)
Von: Kenny Iwuagwu
Betreff: HELLO
An:


Dear Sir,

My names are Mr keneddy Iwuagwu. I am the direct younger brother to Senator AMA IWUAGWU , who died in the senate house of Nigerian Government due to political assassin , my late brother was a philanthropist who so much belive in truth and justification of the nation , as a result of that , his political opponent eliminated him .

My brother deposited a huge some of treasure in a security company in London as a matter of fact , the federal government are going about frozen all that belongs to him .
In this regards I am contacting you for assistance to help claim this fund from the security company in London as the beneficiary.

I look forward to hear from you , I shall give you all the information you need to work with .this will note take long as I have worked out all modalities with the security company to bring the beneficiary of this fund .

I want you to treat this as a matter of urgency and confidentiality,

Thanks

Regards

Kennedy Iwuagwu.
For the family .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home