Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Who's Mr. Kome?

Here's another example of using a Name of a local personality. I am sure that most people don't know of Mr. Kome, but as stories go I suppose it will do.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: how we can proceed. (23-Jun-2005 7:43)
From: tutu@irangate.net
To: tutu@irangate.net

Hello,
REQUEST FOR YOUR HELP
My name is Mrs. Angela Kome, widow of late Dr. M. Kome, a former
Financial Controller in the Federal Ministry of Science and
Technology.

My late husband died on 10th January 2002 in a motor accident along Minna-Abuja Road while on official duty.

I have just been informed by our family attorney, that my late
husband operated a secret and coded account with a Bank into which some amount of money was transferred and credited in his favour.

The Attorney now advised me to seek in confidence a foreigner who could stand as owner of the fund to enable us wire it into his
account from the local bank.

If you can help, get back to me immediately so that I can tell you
how we can proceed. Everything is risk- free.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Angela Kome
Send Reply to : intlopcbn@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home