Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

This one came into my Yahoo account just now

Kingsley is online and reachable at his Yahoo messenger at this very moment. He is obviously hoping to get into contact with potential victims immediately after sending this e-mail.
 
A good idea basically. But I will report it to Abuse and get it stopped.

kingsley adedeji <kingsleymay2004@yahoo.com> schrieb:
Datum: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
Von: kingsley adedeji <kingsleymay2004@yahoo.com>
Betreff: HELP TO HAVE A FORTUNE
An: xxx@xxx.xxx

Dear friend,
I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in
any manner compel you to honour it against your will.
I am Mr. Kingsley May a staff of one of the African leading banks in the West
Coast. Here in our bank existed a dormant account for the past 8 years which
belongs to  Mr. Morris Thompson an American national who is now late,he died in a plane crash involving Alaska Airlines Flight 261. http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/More details about the deceased himself,you can check on(http://www.nativefederation.org/history/people/mThompson.html)When I discovered that there had been no deposits nor withdrawals from this
account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system an investigation
 
and discovered that non of the family members nor relations of the late
person is aware of this account. This is the story in a nutshell.
Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this
funds.Thereafter, I had planned to destroy all related documents for this
account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have
worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount is not so
much at the moment and plus all the accumulated interest the balance in this
account standsat-(US$14.1million US dollars).
Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission? If you can sponsor this transfer.
Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Finally, it is our humble prayer that the information as contained
herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it
deserves.
I Expect your urgent response if you can handle this project. Please do
send
your reply to kingsleymay2004yahoo.com
Respectfully Yours,
Mr. Kingsley M.


Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home