Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, June 20, 2005

What was I saying about trunks full of money?

Good old George Coker. He tells a story of being an ex-soldier and a refugee. He has the same trunks in a security company which Joseph Koroma told us about!!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: AS A RESULT OF WAR!!! (20-Jun-2005 1:51)
From: g_coker@zwallet.com
To: unknown@111.222.333.444

Hello

I am GEORGE COKER,a soldier from Liberia,currently living in a refugee camp in Nigeria as a result of war that happened in my country Liberia that claimed the lifes of my entire family and two of my colleagues that we both made 5.8million U.S Dollars from sales of Gold and Diamond.
This money was packaged in trunk boxes and lodged in a security company abroad,and i declared the content inside to be Gold bars.
Now,the security company believes that what I deposited with them was Gold Bars.
In my search for a God fearing, kind and honest person, I then came across your contact on the Internet as I was browsing in the refugee camp.I therefore decided to seek your immediate and kind assistance to help me out from this predicament as long i am still in the refuge camp i am ''handicap'' i.e, i have nothing on me right now as it was a Nigerian plane that enlifted us from Liberia in the course of the tough war that has been on for about 13years. I therefore need your assistance to help claim the funds on my behalf.
I have notified the Security Company where I deposited the trunk boxes that contained the funds, that someone will be coming to claim the trunk boxes on my behalf; of which they accepted.
If you are ready to help me out in this, please let me know so that i can forward to you all the nesseccary documents you will need to make use of.You should also forward to me your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your co-operation,
GEORGE COKER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home