Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, January 17, 2005

The King lives!

King Cheryerai Mangwiro, a Zimbawean, says he's the boss of all the Gold Merchants in Makin country, Sierra Leone. He wants me to work with his daughter Polyana, to invest his money. Oh, and he will make me the co-director of his hotel business!

Funny, he says that he has no idea about investing money. Huh? That doesn't sound right.

Just the same the money is deposited with an institution. Do you want to bet it's in Amsterdam?

The King's mail

I am King Cheryerai Mangwir

a 87 years old Zimbabwean Gold Merchant from Makine , Sierra leone Republic. As a matter of fact, I am sick now with strooke which has paralyised part of my body. I am the Head of all Gold dealers in Makin country.

I have some money which I made from sales of Gold and will like to invest it in hotels business or buying of Bank shares in your country. Iknow by the time this letter will get to you, I might be no more . Please I will like you to feel free to deal with my daughter in case I am dead. I will make you a co - director in these hotel business and will also compensate you with 15% of the total money and the Amount is 25,000,000US Dollars.

I must confess to you, we are novice when it comes to investment. The only trade we know is Gold business. Please if you know you can assist me , Pease contact me through this email address or my daughter email address: mangwiropoliyana@doramail.com.

I have in! structed the institution where the money is , what to do in case i am no more, please I really need your assistance,because my only child poliyana cannot handle this cash alone, so I want you to supervise and monitor her.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards.

King Cheryerai Mangwiro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home