Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stella is doing the Cancer and Charity Scam

Stella's Cancer and Charity E-Mail


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jairzinho Ramos Medina <jar46@drexel.edu>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:34 AM
Subject: Here writes Mrs Stella Cole
To: undisclosed-recipients
 
 Here writes Mrs Stella Cole. I am married to Pharmacist Dave Cole an
 Englishman who died years ago. When my late husband was alive he deposited
 the sum of 7.5 Million (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain
 Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and investment in
 capital market with a security company here in UK. Presently,this money is
 still with the bank.My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due
 to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. I have decided to donate
 this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands
 effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-
 trodden,physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove
 to be genuinely handicapped financially.please get back to me so that i can
 give you contact address of my bank and barrister here in UK. Hope to hear
 from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.
 NOTE: I will prefer you contact me on my most private and confidential
 email address: mrsstellacole3@yahoo.com.hk
 Faithfully Yours
 Mrs Stella Cole

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home