Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, April 07, 2008

Another LOAN OFFER?

It looks as though I was right. Here's the second message on loans today.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Global Loans and Investment <gloablfinance@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 4:54 AM
Subject: LOAN OFFER ================== EMAIL FOR APPLICATION
To:

Hello,

My Name is Mr. Willford Roberts, I have been arranging loans in UK for many years.  Since I do all the work myself and have no overhead, I am able to arrange better loans for my clients. Working with me or getting a loan from me will be close and personal. I am available seven days a week to facilitate your loan request. I can arrange your loan at a better interest rate of 0.4% Per Annum and at a lower cost than anyone else in town. If you are interested please mail me back at willfordroberts@live.com for more informations and enquiries.

Yours Truly,
Mr. Willford Roberts

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home