Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Roseline Williams from the Ivory Coast

Roseline sent me a short note saying she need my help

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roseline williams
Date: Oct 31, 2007 2:21 PM
Subject: urgent from Roseline
To: ross_williams10@yahoo.co.nz


Hello Dear,
My name is Roseline Williams from Cote D'Ivoire in West Africa, I Came across your profile after my prayers and have decided to get in touch with you , I need your urgent assistance for investment project in your country. what I need from you is to be a good and honest partner who will assist me to receive my fund over there for investment. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and risk free. For more details please get back to me. I am waiting for your urgent response in this regard.

Yours Sincerely
Roseline

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6/12/07 21:00, Blogger Aaron M. Gipson said...

Just got this same scam in my inbox, though this one is alot longer and more detailed. I think it's chilling how many times scripture and prayer are mentioned in this enormous lie. Never mind the karma and which level of inferno you end up landing in, there are idiot puritain bible humpers in my country who WILL fall for this.

If you'd like, I can forward you the entire text to assist in your research.

By the way, I am an expat myself. I'm a yank living in Costa Rica to wait out the remainder of Bush's term.

http://cultureshock-survival.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home