Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A short version of the "I've got cancer" mail

With this one, you get the feeling that someone did a re-write and couldn't be bothered to tell the long version.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Mary Parker
Date: Oct 24, 2007 12:14 PM
Subject: Dea rBeloved,
To:


Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs. Mary Parker,the wife of Mr.Robert Parker both citizens of the U.S.A. My husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Russia for twenty years before he died in the year 2003.When my late husband was alive,he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million POUNDS in a Financial House in Europe.

The management just wrote me that the account is DORMANT and if I,the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account the funds will be CONFISCATED.Presently,I'm in a hospital in Russia where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer.I want someone, who is God-fearing to use this money to fund churches,orphanages and widows. my private mail: mparker111@yahoo.com.hk

Mrs. Mary Parker

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home