Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Michael Agu and his short message

This guy must be joking! At least he has not written a long winded e-mail stating all sorts of rubbish.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR MICHAEL AGU
Date: Jan 30, 2007 5:16 PM
Subject: contact my secretary
To: xxx@xxx.xxx


Dear friend,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund Now, I want you to contact my secretary on the information belowNAME; Mr.Roland Aloy EMAIL ( rolandaloy11@yahoo.ca )ask him to send you the total sum of 8 00.000. eight hundred thousand US dollars in a bank draft, which I kept for yourcompensation.
CONTACT HIM ON this email(rolandaloy11@yahoo.ca )
1. FULLNAMES:______
2. ADDRESS:________
3. SEX:___________
4. AGE:_______
5 .PHONE NUMBER:_
6.CITY:________
7.COUNTRY:____

BEST Regards,
MR MICHAEL AGU

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home