Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, April 10, 2006

Jerôme M'Penga has a proposition

My French is not all that good, but a rough and ready online translation gives you the gist of this.

What is interesting about this one is the fact that Jerome is counting on curiosity to catch his victims. He doesn't say very much about his deal does he?


---------------- Original Message --------------------------
Subject: PROPOSITION D'AFFAIRE (09-Apr-2006 22:53)
From: mp_jerome@yahoo.ca
To: asskar10@o2.pl


Bonjour,

En fait si je vous ai contacté c'est pour vous faire une proposition.
Permettez moi de vous dire que je ne crois pas au hasard et que toute chose arrive que lorsque le destin le permet.

Veuillez si vous le voulez me contacter pour que je vous soumette cette affaire.

Bien à vous.
M'Penga


Here's the translation:


Hello,


In fact if I contacted you is to make you a proposal. Allow me
to say to you that I do not believe randomly and that any thing
arrives that when the destiny allows it.


Want if you it want to contact me so that I subject this business to
you.


Tags: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home