Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Prince Michael Duke - His Royal Highness has a deal for you

Would you believe it? Prince Michael says his Father stashed 45 Million USD with a security company. Do you want to bet with me that the company is located in Holland?


Considering the fact that very little Oil Money gets to the common people living in Nigeria. You can speculate that if this was a true story, this was kick back or bribe money. It is safe to say that the story is not true.


Even if it was, this is just an ordinary scam e-mail. Nothing more, nothing less.


-------- Original Message --------
Von : FROM PRINCE MICHAEL DUKE <duke21@adinet.com.uy>
An :
Datum : Mittwoch, 22. März 2006, 20:54
Betreff: FROM PRINCE MICHAEL DUKE


FROM PRINCE MICHAEL DUKE
TEL-234 80 33254029
Greeting,
In appreciation of your esteemed contact received through a reliable source and the  choice of your country I wish to introduce myself. I am Prince Michael William kishali Duke the first son of His Royal Majesty, WIWA DUKE and the traditional ruler of  Eleme Province in the oil area of Rivers State of Nigeria. I am making this contact to you in respect of US 45,000,000.00, which I inherited, from my late father. This funds was accumulated from royalties paid to my father as compensation by the oil firms located in our area as a result of oil presence on our land which hamper agriculture which is our major source of livelihood. Unfortunately my father died from protracted
diabetes. But before his he called my attention and informed me that he lodged some funds with a security firm and Security Code Number was also revealed to me, he then advised me to look for a reliable business partner abroad, who will assist me in investing the funds in a lucrative business as a result of economic instability in Nigeria.
I and my family have unanimously decided to give you 20% of the total funds, 2% for charity homes and 3% for expenses, which may arise during the transaction, fax and phone bills inclusive. The balance of 75% you will invest and manage for my family. I hereby guarantee you that this is not government funds, it is not drug funds and it is not
funds from arms deal.I will give you all proof of deposit and existence of funds once urged and fully satisfied with your capability and honesty. I hope this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship between my family and your family. Nevertheless if you are for any reason not interested, kindly inform me immediately so
that I will look for another contact. Reply me with this my private mail box (michaelduke3@wanadoo.es)

Yours faithfully,
PRINCE MICHAEL DUKE


Tags: , , ,


Powered by Qumana


2 Comments:

At 30/3/06 14:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,Michael,have found this article by Google,after i got the same letter.confusing me first,and checked a lot of times,by comfirming the Tel No.and the .net domain,also the ISP was the right one .the last thing i did was check the name of the prince ,so i am googled here,and the truth is clear,so ,thanks a lot , by the way ,i know little German,gutten abent(according to my time zone).
so ,nice meeting you

 
At 30/3/06 15:22, Blogger Michael Holdcroft said...

I am glad that you found the "truth" out of the lies that Prince Michael Duke is telling here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home