Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The alarm bells must be ringing ....

as soon as you read this. The combination Ivory Coast, a pile of money and so-called exile are extreme warning signals, not to contact Frank.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Letter From Frank Buloma (30-Okt-2005 2:23)
From: buloma11@hotmail.com
To: xxx@xxx.xxx

Sir,

Please forgive me for coming up this way as I am contacting you based on information obtained from International business consultant here.
I am on self exile in the United Kingdom due to the problem in my Country Cote D Voire.

I am interested in investing about US$20,500,000(Twenty Million Five hundred United States Dollars) through you in your country or abroad in any viable and profitable venture that you will recommend. I don't want to invest my money here in United Kingdom. due to my status and the economic policy.

Please contact me on my direct line:+44 777 632 7884 or by this Email:buloma22@hotmail.com for more details.

Best regards.

Mr. Frank Buloma

Letter From Frank Buloma

2 Comments:

At 7/11/05 14:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just received another version from the same Buloma guy:
Letter From Buloma,

I am FRANK BULOMA the first son of chief MARTIN BULOMA who was a former
minister in war torn Côte d'Ivoire in West Africa Region.

My father had a bullet shot during the war by the rebel (west side
boys) on
his way traveling to Lusia a city after the capital along with my
sister. My
sister died at a spot while the U.N Peace Keeping Force rescued my
unconscious father. He was later conveyed to Abidjan capital of Cote
d'Ivoire for medical treatment, which he later died about three months
now.

PLEASE VIEW THIS SITE FOR THE WAR STORY:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war_in_C%C3%B4te_d'Ivoire


While he was on sick bed he confided in me and revealed to me about the
boxes containing the sum of USD $7.3 million United State Dollars,
which he
deposited with a FINANCE AND SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE for safekeeping
as
personal belonging to avoid the Government of my country from knowing
the
details of the content.

Presently, I am here in UNITED KINGDOM as a refugee with both sick
mother
and brother seeking for assistance before we came across your contact
through a reliable source. But I did not disclose the details to any
body
for security reasons. I am therefore calling on you to assist us in
taking
away this fund from the security company

My late father told me that I should make all the necessary arrangement
to
move the fund out of the security company before it becomes late.

Based on the civil war in my country it is not possible for me to do
any
thing on my own, that is why I am looking for a partner that can assist
me
in collecting the funds and I will go into joint
business venture with him.I am trying to be very careful because this
is
about all I have left on earth and it is on it that I hope to make
life
worthwhile ones again for myself, my mother and brother after all the
troubles and trauma that followed the death and burial of my father.

Note: I have never disclosed this to any body except you. I will
therefore
want all my discussion with you in relation to this transaction to
remain
CONFIDENTIAL in other not to dent my image
especially now that we have a REFUGE STATUS.

As soon as you indicate your interest to assist us,i shall provide you
with
all the documents that you need to claim the funds on our behalf.

I want you to know that 30% of the total money stands as your
commission as
soon as the cash is out of the security company.I want this fund to
move to
your country where I intend to invest in very lucrative and secure
venture
and also to purchase a decent residential accommodation for the family
and
myself.

Your immediate response is highly needed for quick transaction.
Endeavor to
include your private Phone or fax to enable me reach you for more
information.

YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECTLY ON:44 777 632 7884

Best Regards,
FRANK BULOMA


I wonder how many stupid persons would actually believe such a scam...

 
At 11/11/05 21:03, Blogger Michael Holdcroft said...

Unfortunately there too many who have never heard about this sort of thing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home