Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Urgent Assistance (From Man of God)

This is one of the worst kinds of messages I know. Under the pretence of being a converted Christian (from Islam, would you believe?), Deacon Fred is selling the old fund transfer story. This time he's trying to catch leaders of christian communities, who maybe have never heard of the 419-scam.

Did I say that Deacon Fred has Leukemia? It looks as though this guy is combining a couple of stories to make it more appealing.

Here's the story:

Dear Brother in Christ,

Thanks for your anticipated response and your willingness to embark on this great service to God and humanity.

I am Deacon Fred martin. I'm married to a lovely wife who is deceased and without children , I worship in Redeemed Christian Ministry, am into export of agricultural produce to europe and Asia. I know you may be surprised to receive my mail but remember the Bible says that the blessings of God comes supernaturally and it is through Divine favour.

After I received instruction from my pastor to use this funds to do GOD'S work, I prayed to God for direction and he has been directing me. I told God that I want a ministry, or honest man who will spend the fund for things that will glorify His name.I came across your address in the internet as I was browsing through a Christian site, I took interest in your ministry, I fasted and prayed over it and the spirit of God directed me to sow in your ministry.

This revelation came after my conversion from a Muslim to a christian. I received Christ and i found out that a sinner has no place in the kingdom of God. I never had rest of mind, I seeked God for forgiveness and he revealed to me that I will only have peace of mind if I serve him with all my substance and he will bless me mightily. It was when I received Christ that I realized the meaning of going to heaven. I need to make heaven, I don't want to perish in hell fire. As my level of Christianity was increasing, i understood that the wealth of sinners are acquired for the just. God opened my eyes to the book of Ecclesiastes 6, verses 1 & 2. Read this scripture and you will understand that there are people in this world that God gave the grace to acquire wealth, yet God did not give them the grace to enjoy the wealth. I happened to fall into the same category now it is the wish of God. When God revealed to me to use my wealth to do his work, I understood that God was testing me like He tested Abraham and other men of God. Abraham needed a child and God asked him to use his only son for sacrifice, Abraham was faithful, he obeyed and God made him father of many nations. I have decided to sow 70% out of the total sum into your ministry, the remaining 30% i will invest into any Christian related business in your country.

This fund, ($37.5million us dollas) is with the security company in ITALY . This security company, is a world wide finance and security company in collaboration with ''Diplomatic Express Courier Services'' that helps in the shipment of valuable goods out of the country through a Diplomatic means, hereby delivering funds packaged in Consignment and delivered to the recipient.

Bro, we need to move this funds out of this country within a short period of time from now, I will need you to immediately send my lawyer the particulars I would request from you, your full name, your full address, your telephone and fax numbers. The funds is already packaged in consignment and declared and classified as family valuables. And ready for shipment and it can also be transfered to you, these information is required by the security company so that they will start up all the necessary process on how the funds will get to you.

Be informed that as soon as this funds is in your possession, You'll hear from me soon by the grace of God (Amen).

Please endeavor to reply me, I am very sick, I have LEUKAMIA cancer of the blood, I only have access to the internet and I want you to act fast because anything can happen to me as am incapacitated by this ailment. Am presently in Europe undergoing intensive medical treatment. I will await to hear from you.

This is the contact of my lawyer,email address barrjodlaw@netscape.net he lives in Italy his name is DAVID JOHN you have to act fast so that u can get this document from him on time.Remain blessed.

Yours brothers in crist; Brother Fred martins

For more of this kind of Fraud-E-Mails take a look at http://www.klaasdevriesjr.nl/boek/bob/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home