Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Monday, November 08, 2004

Diamonds are forever

Felix Martins Aku, a nigerian, has a problem.

He is using the idea of posessing a whole pile of precious metals and stones and the need for someone to receive the goods in Europe, to try and find a willing victim who would do the job for him.

Poor Felix cannot get a Visa and time is running out. If he cannot find someone who would help him, his loot goes back to Africa. Great story!

Felix even warns the "victim" that there are costs involved, but we all know, once these "costs" are paid, the money is gone forever.

It runs the same way as every other story which comes out of Africa. The victim, thinking he can help someone and at the same time do himself a favour, gets taken for a ride. No precious stones, no 30% and nobody's interested. And that is a problem!


Here's the orginal E-Mail for you:

PLEASE, SEND YOUR REPLY TO: felixmartinsaku@gawab.com

Dear Sir,

I got your contact through the internet - due to serious searching for a reliable personality. I am Mr. FELIX MARTINS AKU by name a Nigerian.

Sir, I am having 95kg of alluvial lengo 22carat gold and 6kg diamonds of 28,440carats which I managed to escape with during the civil war in Sierra Leone - and was deposited with a security company here in Lagos, Nigeria since 19th of June 2000 till May 2001.

And right now these said precious property (consignments) have been transferred or lifted to Holland through a diplomatic channel by an ECOWAS Diplomat since a week ago and I have not been able to meet up with these consignments due to my refusal of visa. And I have been given an ultimatum by the ECOWAS Diplomat who help me for the transfer of these consignment to London that if on before two to three weeks these consignments is not cleared in Holland they will be returned back the country of origin (africa).

However at this moment I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy God fearing personality whom I can confide in and put these consignments under his care for proper management and investment before my arrival.

And I want to add here that if agreed 30% of the total worth of consignments will be yours minus your total expenses incurred during the clearing of the consignment in Holland. Available are the certificate of deposit bond, laboratory analysis, certificate of export of the consignments from Lagos-Nigeria to Holland which my Attorney/Lawyer shall would sent to you for your authenticity etc.

You are requested to furnish me back on phone +234803 775 9570 or fax: +234803 174 775 9570 email immediately you receive this request to: felixmartinsaku@gawab.com

Soonest I recieved your swift possitive response in this matter I shall forward to you by attachment to this request my diamond photo.

Awaiting your earnest responds.

Regards,

MR. FELIX MARTINS AKU
TEL: +234803 775 9570
fax: +234803 174 775 9570
EMAIL: felixmartinsaku@gawab.com

Sent from the http://england.edu free email service



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home