Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Who is John Shumejda?

CNN kindly published the names of the passengers who died in the plane crash the crooks are referring to, which made the research for this e-mail easy.
AGCO Corp, an agricultural equipment manufacturer based in Duluth, Georgia, said its president and chief executive John Shumejda and senior vice president for sales and marketing Ed Swingle had died in the crash, Reuters reported.
CNN.com - Five die in UK jet crash - January 5, 2002


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: james richard <jamex14@live.com>
Date: 21.11.2007 10:52
Subject: FROM JAMES RICHARD (BUSINESS)
To:

Greetings,

I interest of investing in your country as well as seek your services in a private/confidential matter regarding late John shumedja who died leaving some funds unclaimed in our bank without any beneficiary.
This requires a private arrangement. Could you perhaps be able to receive these funds under legal claims then I will fill you in. I am willing to pay a generous management and transfer fees for your participation. 30%

I need assistance from a trustworthy and reliable person whom I will fill in as the beneficiary to provide an account where this fund will be remitted have all the details and will fill you in if you are really willing. Your major role would be to open a bank account where the funds will be transferred. The owner of the said account, is a foreigner who died on the 5th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham ; you can view this CNN website
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/For details on the crash.

The funds in question are quite large (about £10,020,000). I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, then let's work out the modalities, I also expect you to provide me with your private mobile number so that I call you for further explanation.

I wait to hear from you

Regards,

Mr. JAMES RICHARD.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 24/1/08 00:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody from Africa contacted me -im seeing how far he goes

 
At 24/1/08 08:29, Blogger Michael Holdcroft said...

If you are going to that I recommend you take a look at Scambaiters at www.419eater.com to see how you can turn the tables on the crooks.

Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home