Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Remember the post about Malachi 3:10

A few days ago I got a Message from Sam Odogwu using the exact same message as this one which came today.

Seeing they both call themselves Sam, I think it's pretty likely that they are one and the same person.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sam mobosa <s_mobosa@yahoo.co.in>
Date: 13.11.2007 10:01
Subject: I am standing on Malachi 3:10
To: iesuchristi@hotmail.com



Dearest in the Lord,
Email:eldersammobosa@myway.com

Greeting in the name of the lord. How are you doing today and most especially the Ministry? I hope all is well with you in Jesus Name. Amen. I am standing on Malachi 3:10

My name is Elder Sam Mobosa I am a born again Christian, The lord has laid it on my heart to be in covenants with him, and in so doing, be a blessing to his house and to other charity organization through my finances. Great!!! Oiou

He said I should support six churches, which I have pair up in twos came across your ministry through Internet when I was doing some church research, I prayed over your and your church And he directed me to go ahead supporting your Ministry. I deposited the sum of USD10.5M with a Bank in London hoping to use this fund for political activities, but I have decided to support and propagating the good gospel of the Lord with 80% of this total sum, Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account the money should be shared thus as specified by God.

(1) US$10Million for the church project and other pressing needs of the church likes TV ministry.

(2) US$5Million for the needy and the less privileged ones in the church and for the pastors’ welfare.

The above break down is for your church. If this is right, kindly send me a name and address of which the draft will be made out to ASAP.Also make available a church and direct telephone number to reach and keep in contact with you from time to time. I will like to inform you that the fund will be made available to the church as soon as you provide the name.and I also pray that the Lord refreshes you. Isaiah 40: 29-31

Please fill the following informations: 1. Full Names:.................. 2. Full Contact Address:............. 3. Phone/Fax Numbers:.......... 4. Country and State of Origin:.......... 5. Occupation:............. 6. Company Name:......... 7. Position Held:....... 8. Age:.........

Here is my email Information if you wish to contact me immediately for details Email: eldersammobosa@myway.com

Thanks and God bless.
Yours in Christ,
Elder SAM MOBOSA

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home