Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, April 20, 2007

Barrister Frank U. Ajana says he's in Venezuela on business





---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Barrister Frank U.Ajana <frankajana@yahoo.co.uk>

Date: Apr 18, 2007 5:26 PM

Subject: CONTACT MY SECRETARY NOW

To:





Dear Friend,



How are you today and how is life over there in your country.Am very happy to inform you  about the succuessful transfer of that fund i told you that i will like to transfer into your bank  account sometime ago but due to ome circumstance you opted out of the deal.However i late found someone who helped me in the transfer,he is the CEO of RV PLATINUM SHIPPING SERVICE based in venezuela  in the person of Mr Antonio Elortegui.Meanwhile  am on investment project in venezuela and i cannot forget your tireless effort then to help me succeeded in this transfer and i have decided to reward your kindness,i left a cheque of   (US$1.2m)one million two hundred thousand united states dollars under the care of my personal assistance Mr Peter Ebuka to send to you as soon as you contact him through his personal email address: peter_ebuka@myway.com  tell him i asked you to contact him  regarding the bank cheque i issued on your half.

In the main time I am going to be away from my email and wont ! be able to check my mail box,as i will like to concentrate on my purpose of coming here to invest my money,if you so  desire to speak with me you can reach me on phone with +58412575530.Let me know as soon as you receive your cheque so that we can both share in this joy.



Thanks and have a nice day.

Regards,

Barrister Frank U. Ajana,





Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home