Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, March 29, 2007

David Weir and "I've got cancer and a pile of cash" story

This one is the typical "don't feel sorry for me" scam e-mail. It's used to target a different type of person as the usual Lottery or other type of scam message.



---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: David Weir <daveweir2003@hotmail.com>

Date: Mar 29, 2007 8:56 AM

Subject: From David Weir

To:





Greetings.



As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday. I am Mr. David Weir a business merchant in the United Kingdom. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I regret that I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself), but my trade. Though I am fortunate to be very well to do, I was never open handed; I was always hostile to people and regarded them like they never had hopes of becoming as successful as myself. Now I know that there is alot more to life than just prosperity.



I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world, I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that death is eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends. I want god to be merciful to me and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to support charity work; this is what i want to be remembered for. So far, I have been able to reach out to charity organizations here in the U.K and a few in U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.



I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those organizations catering for the less privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan; but they refused and kept the resources to themselves. I have come to a point where i have decided to not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I have left for them. The last of my belonging which no one knows of, is the huge deposit of eigteen milion US dollars that I have in a safe keeping company, which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.



Please endeavour to reply me on my confidential email address of daveweir2003@aol.com  for intimacy to this effect and further details. For your time and devotion, I have set aside a tenth of this for you.



Best regards,

David Weir.

daveweir2003@aol.com





Technorati Tags: , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home