Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Patrick K. W. Chan has a short proposal for you ...

without actually saying what it is.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Info Info <farwestgroup@shaw.ca>
Date: Feb 27, 2007 12:23 PM
Subject: YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!
To:


Dear Friend,

Mr Patrick K. W. Chan.
(pk_wchan@yahoo.com.hk)

Let me start by introducing myself,i am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan.
Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank
Ltd.
I have a secured business proposal for you.l will like to know if you
are willing to assist me,lf interested please contact me on my private
email address (pk_wchan@yahoo.com.hk)for more details.

Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

My Esteemed Regards,
Mr Patrick K. W. Chan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home