Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Patrick K. W. Chan has a short proposal for you ...



without actually saying what it is.



---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Info Info />Date: Feb 27, 2007 12:23 PM

Subject: YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!

To:





Dear Friend,



Mr Patrick K. W. Chan.

(pk_wchan@yahoo.com.hk)



Let me start by introducing myself,i am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan. Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.

I have a secured business proposal for you.l will like to know if you are willing to assist me,lf interested please contact me on my private email address (pk_wchan@yahoo.com.hk)for more details.



Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated.



My Esteemed Regards,

Mr Patrick K. W. Chan.





Technorati Tags: , ,



powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home