Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, November 25, 2005

Patrick (an African) is trying the scam on Yahoo

I have a page on Yahoo. I wrote a few days ago about it being a great idea. It has helped me to a lot of new contacts.
 
Unfortunately, this is also a great boon to all sorts of criminals who are using it to contact people with classic 419 and other types of scams.
 
Here's the message from Patrick. You can recognise it in an instant:
 

GREETINGS

Dear Sir,
My greetings to you.I read your profile and and decided to contact you as this my source of your contact gave me the trust and confidence to confide in you.
My name is patrick kone Williams Iam 22 years old. I am from sierra leone but right now living in abidjan cote d' ivore here with my younger sister since the death of our parents.

My late father Mr.Vincent Tama Williams was before his death the general manager of the sierra leone mining and diamond corporation. He was was killed when the rebels invaded the company during the civil war in my country whih caused us to run to cote d'ivoire with our late mother. but on getting to cote d' ivoire my mother developed a heart ailment which claimed her life. but before she died she gave me the documents of the money which my late father deposited in a bank here in cote d' ivoire. which is $m11.500,000.00. She pleaded that we shopuld look for a good and trust worthy person abroad who will help us to transfer this money out of here and help us to come over to hi or her country to continue our education.

So please I am seeking for your assistance to transfer this money out of here so that i and my sister could have a new life because we are suffreing a lot here. if you are ready to assist us please reply to my private email box; patrickwilliams5050@yahoo.com

or you can reach me on the phone with this number; +225-05-28-23-44 for more explanations.

I am anxiously expecting your response.

thanks and God bless you.

yours sincerely,

patrick williams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home